22 May Design Your Kitchen in a Modern Way
One of the most open to design in homes is the kitchen. The kitchen, as the hearth of any cozy home, has always been a central room for events in the house. Be it a birthday party, a family reunion, or a simple dinner moment with the family, the kitchen is in the midst of it all.
Now, the challenge is, how would you make your kitchen don a welcoming vibe while sporting a working atmosphere? How would you make anyone who visits your kitchen remember it as though they want a kitchen like it at their own homes? Here are some tips that can prove useful to anyone looking to design their kitchens:
1. Play with textures – Mixing and matching brings out novelty, particularly when it comes to textures. Raising visual interest in your kitchen spurs recall to not only your visitors, but also to members of the family. Experimenting on wood textures also add to the vibe of variety as it sparks contrast.
2. Showcase your assets – Kitchens can be made lighter to the eye when settling on openness. Giving dishes room to breathe can make your kitchen appear to be always ready for anyone who comes in. On top of that, a splurge of countertop theme singularity can also spark lightness (for example marble), especially when cabinets among others feature the same as assets of your own kitchen.
3. Go for luxe appliances – While luxury appliances can be pretty hefty for the pockets, it is a risk worth taking and an investment worth entering. New appliances make a huge difference, particularly in overhauling the whole look of your kitchen.
4. Go light with light – Like an artwork in display, your kitchen is more starkly beautiful when you put in the proper bulbs at the right places. Play creatively by venturing in choosing from a variety of lamps. You can also bring the home vibe of the living room to the kitchen with art pieces that matches your theme.
5. Furniture choices should spark recall – Mixing up your furniture choices will definitely add a memorable detail to your kitchen. Adding details like use of simple-designed stools or a red-patterned rug can add a point that would always be remembered by anyone who steps in your kitchen.